The day to day commings and goings of a traveller at a standstill.....



Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journy

-Fitzhugh Mullan

Sunday 18 April 2010

The money problem...

Recently I've been pondering on ways to raise funds before November remember I mentioned lists earlier? well one of them is a list of things we need and top of that list is a brand spanking new camera with a decent lens (yes we do need a camera that's why its on the need list rather then the want list) so back to the raising funds I have come up with the idea a brilliant idea a absolutely wunderbar idea which is... wishing to win the lotto! a fail proof plan (or so I thought) until my moo was kind enough to point out.... you have to be in it to win it....oh dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment