The day to day commings and goings of a traveller at a standstill.....



Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journy

-Fitzhugh Mullan

Friday 16 April 2010

The first...

So this is my first ever post on this blog or any other for that matter so bear with me as i get used to the weirdness of it all! I'm starting this up as a way for friends and family to follow our progress across Africa from November this year! so many things need to be set in place before we head into the wilds and getting my head around it all has been hard so far I'm working off lists, Lists comparing flight prices, lists of clothes and items I imagine we might need (I keep reading that we need to have my own everything right down to things like toilet paper seriously we need to carry 6 moths of toilet paper?) lists of places to stay and things to do, lists of seasons, lists of vaccinations we need (and since I'm a baby when it comes to needles the thought of injections is turning me to jelly) as you can see though its lists lists lists! I am in a flap about it now but I know it will all be worth it soon so for now I must just remember to breathe....

No comments:

Post a Comment