The day to day commings and goings of a traveller at a standstill.....



Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journy

-Fitzhugh Mullan

Wednesday 28 July 2010

position vacant

Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them more.
-Oscar Wilde.

After watching the new Sherlock last night i have been inspired to get myself an arch enemy... an arch nemesis if you will.... i think it might be somewhat exciting to have someone to fight with one of my many alter egos.

The Crazy Cricketer

the Bra eyed wonder

or.....

Supergangstar

Perhaps in Africa i will ruffle a few feathers and get me an arch enemy! i might even get myself bewitched which really is nothing to joke about in Africa witch craft is still widely believed in and who are we to judge? in some aspects its no different from visiting a herbalist or a faith healer i do however not agree with some practices such sacrifices. i personally wouldn't say its any less believable then something like Christianity.

but back to something a tad lighter....i think I'm changing my mind....the more i think about it i think its an idea that i would like to stay an idea so if any of you out there were hoping to fill the position I've gone off it! from now on I'm all about peace ....(and that includes my alter ego Superganstar).....


No comments:

Post a Comment