The day to day commings and goings of a traveller at a standstill.....



Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journy

-Fitzhugh Mullan

Friday 7 May 2010

Nerves



This week my days off were supposed to be peaceful relaxing calming stress free days but alas instead I am practically a ball of nerves! for two reasons but mainly one! first of all yesterday I was required to vote now this should have been easy- walk into polling booth- tick box -leave. all pretty basic except this is me! I have never voted before so it would probably have been helpful to read the instructions printed out in big bold letters but I just followed Leigh who strode into the station I didn't want to be left behind so I scurried after him I did feel a bit panicky and nervous but did successfully cast my vote!







Onto nervousness number two this afternoon we are off to the travel clinic to see about getting us some jabs it strikes fear into my heart! I'm in two minds about the whole thing on one hand I hope we have to wait well they order some vaccine putting off my pain for another day but on the other hand I just want it done!.....HELP!!!....

+ =

No comments:

Post a Comment